My client, a large midstream Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for a Process Engineer to join their team located in Mont Belvieu, TX. The primary responsibility of this Engineer is to help the planning and building of the new ethylene liquidation plants.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing, controlling and optimizing industrial processes
- Support plant operations to improve manufacturing quality , productivity and cost.
- This position also scales up new products, serves as the lead on plant trials to optimize and characterize processes and products.
- Will be reporting into one of three Project Manager groups
- Assure compliance with the companies HSSE standards and life-saving rules.
- Coming up with sensible solutions within the company
- Be able to define the problem for himself and others.
- Being able to mentor younger engineers
- 10-15 years' experience in process engineering
- Pipeline/ liquid pipeline experience
- Light hydocarbons knowledge: propane, butanes, NGL or LNGs.-- NGL processing.
- Will be working on plenty of distillation and fracnation
- Strong coordination and problem solving skills is essential
- Hysys Software, also called Aspen Hysys preferred
Location: Mont Belvieu, Texas
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Contract Length: 6 months - (Potential to extend or become full time)
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.