You will be responsible for the quality and continuous improvement of the production process. As an process engineer you will use you technical experience to solve problems and to give advice. You will also write new protocols and ensure right implementation by the production team. Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. You will work in an international team.
- Driving improvements in production process and ensuring site wide implementation of the proposed improvements
- Conceptual and basic design of Process Installations and GMP Facilities in line with to global policies, procedures and guidelines and external regulatory requirements;
- Approve process recipes and master batch records;
- Monitor and analyse processes based on data from various equipment, batch-records, ERP-system, LIMS-system and correlate process performance to other phenomena ;
- start date: ASAP
- project length: 12 months (Possibility for extension)
- hours per week: 36-40
- Academic degree in life sciences (Biotechnology or related) or comparable level through experience;
- At least 3 years of validation/ manufacturing experience, in a GMP environment.
- Technical Equipment knowledge
- Strong communicator and ability to build bridges between groups and organizations.
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines
- Process development experience
- Good command of writing and speaking in English and preferably Dutch.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.