What: Process Controls Engineer
Where: Carlsbad, NM
Start work: ASAP
Duration: 9 Months +
- Generating and configuring in various HMI and PLC platforms
- Basic regulatory and discrete control, loop tuning, safety systems
- Developing and reading of process, electrical and instrumentation drawings Cause and Effect Diagrams.
- Working experience with Honeywell Experion DCS, PLC and Triconix Safety Systems configuration experience
- Minimum BS Degree or 10 years' experience on implementation of process control and related systems in gas treating, processing and pipeline facilities.
If you or someone you may know in your network is interested please apply with a copy of your most updated resume for consideration.
I look forward to it! Thank you.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.