The control coordinator is responsible for design and support of process control and related projects for possibly multiple Gas processing facilities and pipelines.
A successful Candidate will have the following qualifications
- A minimum of a B.S degree or 10 years' experience on implementation of process control and related systems in gas treating, processing and pipeline facilities.
- Extensive knowledge in industry standards for documentation, basic regulatory and discrete control, loop tuning, safety systems, and PLC configuration is required.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and climb a ladder
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and be on call as required
- Configuration in various HMI platforms
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC and Triconix Safety Systems configuration experience
- Working knowledge of Honeywell Experion DCS is preferred
- Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC platforms along with function block and ladder logic programming is required.
- Knowledge in reading and developing of processes, electrical and instrumentation drawings Cause and effect diagrams, specifications and control narratives is required.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.