An Oil and Gas Company is looking for 3 Process Control Engineers one for Houston, Texas projects, one for Carlsbad, New Mexico projects and one for Pascagoula, Mississippi projects. These are exciting Facilities and Pipeline projects with an Oil and Gas Operator
Looking for candidates with:
- 10 years experience on implementation of process control and related systems in gas treating, processing and pipeline facilities.
- Extensive knowledge in industry standards for documentation, basic regulatory and discrete control, loop tuning, safety systems and PLC configuration Is required.
- Knowledge reading and developing of process, electrical and instrumentation drawings cause and effect diagrams, specs, and control narratives required.
- Working experience with Honeywell Experion DCS and Triconex SIS (safety systems) preferred.
- Prefer working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC and configuration experience in various HMI platforms.
The Control Engineer is responsible for design and support of process control and related projects Pipeline and Facilities Projects. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engineering and technical support for process control, instrumentation, and measurement technologies.
- Providing guidance and support for process control project scope and estimates.
- Participating in operational training as related to these systems.
- A minimum of a B.S. degree OR 10 years'experience on implementation of process control and related systems in gas treating, processing and pipeline facilities.
- Extensive knowledge in industry standards for documentation, basic regulatory and discrete control, loop turning, safety systems, and PLC configuration is required.
- Knowledge reading and developing of process, electrical and instrumentation drawings Cause and Effect Diagrams, specifications and control narratives is required.
- Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC platforms along with function block and ladder logic programming is required.
- Working experience with Honeywell Experion DCS is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC and Triconix Safety Systems configuration experience is a plus.
- Configuration experience in various HMI platforms.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks as well as being able to manage large amounts of work through others (like contract support) is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum 50 lbs and climb a ladder
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in writing
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and be on call as needed.
If interested in this position please apply online, and you can also call Executive Recruiter Megan Condon directly at 832-900-5896 for more information.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.