Process Business Analyst - Melbourne CBD - 3 - 6 month contract
Progressive, in partnership with a key client in Melbourne, are currently searching for a Process Business Analyst.
They are looking for an individual can effectively support robotic process automation projects and to support the identification of new process automation opportunities.
Role: Process Business Analyst
Contract Length: 3 - 6 months
Location: Melbourne CBD
- Support the identification of future processes for automation
- Support the implementation and review of Robotic Process Automation projects
- Reviewing and improving current business processes
- Collaborating in team environment
- SAP / Siebel ERP systems experience
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Must have experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent stakeholder management / engagement skills
If you're interested in the role and meet the essential requirements please APPLY NOW to Therese Tano with an updated CV. Only those who meet the requirements can be considered
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.