- Provide Leadership/Mentor ship
- Build client relationship
- Lead the designs from testing to commissioning work
This strategy building role will allow you to build and grow your career within a large international as well as take a large leap into a leadership row in a growing team.
About the role
As the Principle Engineer, you will be responsible for not only providing leadership advise to the team but also mentor and help grow junior members and grad to help build the future of the company. You will be responsible for client and project manager liaison and providing a service not just inside the design house.
- Minimum 10 years of experience within Signalling Engineering
- Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Hold a Certificate of Signal Design Engineer - Statement of Competency Desirable
- Previous experience working on Melbourne Rail as Signal designer desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits for you
- 6 month initial contract with likely extension/temp to perm
- Career Progression
- Abilities to work on multiple projects across roads, rail, airports, metro,
- Conveniently located in the heart of the CBD in brand new office facilities
- Team Culture
How to apply
If you are looking to take a leap in your career, join a reputable team and become a principle engineer then APPLY NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018