Principal Business Analyst is required for a higher education institution undergoing a major enterprise wide business transformation aimed at improving the customer experience. The role will work extensively with the senior business owners and users and requires excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and communication skills.
Working to the Program Manager the PBA will work with technical specialists and other SME's to prepare tender documentation for a major procurement exercise and identify ways that the newly procured platform can be used to change the way work is done. The PBA will be responsible for mapping scenarios to personas and documenting the as-is and to be work flows that will transform the user experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10+ years' experience in similar role managing the business analyst activities within a large program of work
- Experience working with human centred design/user experience design
- Experience in assisting in the tender/procurement process with requirement gathering, solution definition and vendor assessment criteria
- Strong stakeholder and business engagement in complex federated environments with diverse business and user groups and multiple vendors
- Proven Business Analysis experience in effective requirements documentation including: user stories, personas, use cases, business process modelling, logical data modelling, stakeholder analysis, structured walk throughs, workshop facilitation, requirements validation and prioritisation technique
- Strong process definition & re-engineering (Lean/Six Sigma experience advantageous)
- Experience in iterative deliveries preferred as the nature of the work will iterate via workshops
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to work autonomously, exercise initiative, establish priorities and manage complex tasks to completion within tight time frames.
- Tertiary institution/research knowledge or experience working within an academic division/faulty (advantageous)
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com