Principal Biostatistician (m/w)
- Homebased anywhere in Europe, permanent -
Are you looking for a great opportunity as a Principal Biostatistician for one of the leading CROs worldwide? If you have at least 10 years' working experience as a Biostatistician in the pharmaceutical industry I am looking forward to your application!
- Responsible for early phase (Phase I and II) clinical trials
- Provisioning of biostatistics, data management and statistical programming (SAS-programming) solutions to clients
- Design of Adaptive Trials
- Bayesian analysis
- Sponsor dedicated
- >10 years' working experience in the pharmaceutical industry as a Biostatistician
- 4 years' working experience in the indication Oncology
- 2 years' working experience with early phase trials
- Experience with adaptive trial design and Bayesian analysis highly appreciated
- Work permit for the EU mandatory
If you can find your profile in the job description, feel free to apply via e-mail or give me a call! I am happy to talk to you about the position and the company.
If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are open for a new opportunity in the area of Lifesciences IT in the DACH Region, feel free to contact me!
T: 089 5519 7752