We are currently looking for an experienced Pricing Analyst to join a leading financial services organisation based in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will ideally come from either a financial or actuarial services background, with a solid understanding of databases, R and SQL, and working knowledge of governance and control.
- Working alongside internal teams to collect, monitor and share data, in addition to understanding competitor information in order to assist with the development of pricing strategies
- Develop and maintain customer analytics and behavioural models in accordance with retail pricing strategy
- Establish the pricing control cycle through the maintenance of governance and control, and defining of current and future best practice
- Strong understanding of databases, SQL and programming skills in R or Python
- Prior experience working with Power BI or Tableau, and demonstrable experience in developing complex models in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage with various departments and individuals across the business
- Able to work well under pressure and a solid understanding of profit and loss drivers and measures
If this sounds like a role you may be interested in, please apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018