I'm recruiting for a Power Electronics Engineer to join my client based in Staffordshire on a contractual basis.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience within -
-In depth Power Electronics and High Voltage knowledge (such as HVDC and FACTs applications, Variable-speed drives)
- Power electronic components (IGBTs, thyristors, passive components)
- Proven ability in product design, validation and industrialisation
- Thermal Design (loss calculations, heatsink specification, CFD)
- Power Electronic control & protection
- Design for excellence (DFX) (e.g. manufacturing, cost, size, weight, efficiency, performance, test, maintenance)
- Simulation tools such as Matlab-Simulink, PSCAD-EMTDC
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in further detail then please apply with your latest CV to this advert.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales