Power BI Specialist
The IT department is currently going through a transition to boost its professional staff in order to meet the ambitious plans from EPS. As a result, EPS is looking for an Power BI Specialist to join the IT team.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Focus on maintaining and improving BI reporting towards business needs
- Maintain and improve procedures and processes to ensure proper and high quality information
- Responsible for accurate reporting
- Works closely with IT architecture to ensure high level reporting output
- Analyze, improve and stabilize output of work so that demand and supply of business requests can be delivered
- Support the business and other IT employees to specify change requests.
- Maintain system and user documentation.
- Manage maintenance and contingency test activities in a frequently updated schedule.
- Travelling can be part of the job
- Strong personality with rich business knowledge and relevant technical knowledge (Power BI / COGNOS)
- Ability to act on the different organizational levels (from key-user to business owners).
- Structured, accurate and disciplined but pragmatic in planning and management of service activities and product (change) releases;
- Organizational sensitivity, flexible to tune attitude and approach to connect to the organizational environment;
- Speaks and writes English fluently and preferable Dutch;
- Experienced in ITIL service management
- 5 years experience in an similar function
- HBO education