Commercial organisation, looking for a Portfolio Co-ordinator for an initial period of 6 months.
- Melbourne based
- 730 per day
- Arranging meetings and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Induction of new project managers
- Conducting reports using Portfolio Management Tool and Excel
- General AdHoc
- Training staff on the use of Portfolio Management Tool
Skill set & experience
- Advanced understanding of ExcelOn and off boarding of Project Managers to and from the practice
- Business Intelligence exposure desirable, not essential
- Good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Used to working in a large environment, with an adaptable attitude
Benefits for you
- Opportunity for extension and growth
- Great location
- Working with a good team and organisation
How to apply
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills required, please apply below.
Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018