Platform Architect - Financial Services- Sydney CBD-
Platform Architect required by one of the City's true success stories. My client is a global insurer and ranked #1 in all specialist areas in which they operate.
This is a true growth opportunity to involve being mentored by the Lead EA, a published expert in IT architecture.
The purpose of this Architect role is to create and deliver optimum solutions to meet the business needs through the whole project life cycle from understanding the business case and requirements to transition into BAU support. Hence, this is a pivotal role in the delivery of technological solutions for the business.
You'll possess excellent leadership and communication skills, be able to manage remote team/resources (including establishing and managing 3rd party service providers) and be able to inspire and motivate team members. You'll be outcome driven with high integrity in dealing with promised deadlines and demonstrate.
In this role you will be involved in the Life Insurance domain and hence this would be a distinct advantage to have prior domain knowledge. Financial services/Insurance is a must.
- Act as the central hub for technical delivery on key projects, liaising with other technology teams, external vendors, the project teams, testers and the business
- Ensuring that project goals for technical functionality are effectively met and delivered seamlessly into the production environment
- Proactive resolution of technical issues on one or more prioritised projects, from business requirements all the way through to implementation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, negotiation and planning.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
If this has sparked interest please forward a CV to Thomas Chapman and we can discuss further. This is a Contract Role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018