Title: Plant Operator
Pay rate: $20/hr
Duration: 3 months
Shift: 5-6 days a week working 10 - 12hr shifts. Candidate expectation should be able to work over 50hrs a work week.
Sonora TX USA 76950
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for the blending and manufacturing of finished products including;
- Quality tests of finished products, proper documentation, packaging of finished products to either tank/tote/drum/pail, stocking finished product in the stock location, and maintaining awareness of environmental and health safety.
- This position will also coordinate the shipping and receiving of finished products and raw materials including; maintaining quality control and documentation of products received, understanding D.O.T. regulations for shipping products, and creating proper paperwork and load materials on the truck according to D.O.T. regulations.
- Responsible the loading and unloading of trailers and chemicals.
- Train new plant operators on their job responsibilities, functions, procedures, and safety.
- Organize products and maintain the cleanliness of the facility and yard by keeping it free from dirt and debris. Acts as a primary link for communication between the plant operators and management and monitors inventory control measures
- This includes bringing any issues to the attention of management. Participates in the on-call rotation for all after hour deliveries and receives additional compensation for on- call hours.
Requires 0 to 2 years of experience and HS diploma/GED. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.