A leading client within the water processing and water technology industry is looking for a Plant Manager for a Industrial waste water project in Saudi Arabia.
This is a 2 year extendable operations and maintenance contract, who's end customer is within Oil & Gas. The Plant Manager will be responsible for
- Technical support for the team
- Trouble shooting
- Process engineering (Some technical knowledge will be needed)
- Monitoring water quality and water quantity
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience.
- Must have O&M background working on MBR Plant - Looking for a site based professional
- Oil & Gas background as customer is oil & gas
- 8 - 12 years total experience
- Min 6 - 8 years working as a Plant Manager
- Min 3 - 5 years on MBR Plants
- Chemical / Mechanical Engineering Degree
The role will be 6 days working week and previously experience working in the Kingdom is not essential.
If this is something of interest, please send me your CV and I will call. In the event this is not of interest, I would be most greatfull for you to share with any friends or colleagues.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.