We're looking for an experienced Plant Maintenance & Project Manager.
Primary purpose :
Ensure cost effective maintenance of safe working equipment to meet production requirements.
- Manage all maintenance activities on site in order to obtain the required equipment availability and production rates to meet customer requirements.
- Develop and implement cost effective procedures to ensure the required plant reliability is achieved.
- Ensure maintenance complies with our ISO systems.
- Supervise & lead the activities of
- the maintenance technicians.
- the contractors working on maintenance items.
- Setup a preventive maintenance system to avoid breakdowns on critical equipment.
- Ensure projects are implemented within the required time frame & budget.
- Work in close cooperation with the Production and Quality Manager in order to ensure that maintenance activities and projects are in line with process engineering requirements
Account abilities :
- Manage the supervision & coaching of all maintenance technicians & contractors on site to carry out activities in a safe and environmentally compliant way.
- Ensure contractors & equipment on site comply with the QHSE requirements, including CE marking.
- Ensure adequate reports are available/provided for all relevant activities on site.
- Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline.
- 3 to 7 years relevant professional experience in an industrial environment.
- In continuous improvement experience.
- In supervision of personnel, employees and contractors
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Good level of French
- Strong communication & management skills
- Financial understanding of maintenance costs
- Good level of IT knowledge