Progressive Global Energy is leading international Recruitment Company providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to clients within the Energy Sector.
From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a Planning Engineer for an industrial construction company in Dubai to develop the most appropriate method and sequence of shut down and turnaround activities, in conjunction with the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project is completed timely, safely, and on budget.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- B.E/B. Tech/BS in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in planning of power generation and renewable projects
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Primavera and computer literate
- Interpersonal skill, ethical values and commitment.
The Planning Engineer will be responsible for:
- Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work
- Selects the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of activities to complete project scope
- Inputs the work breakdown structure information in means to assess an accurate forecast on time, resources and cash flow of the project
- Supervises training programs for new employees in his units.
- Ensures following of relevant fire & safety Attended & knowledge to work on Shutdown maintenance, Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance.
- Determines appropriate logistics solution in managing resources
- Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates.
- Verifies critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement / execution
- Monitors progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning
- Updates the schedule based on inputs received from project team
- Prepares the monthly Progress reports.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.