Progressive Global Energy has an urgent need for a Piping Designer/CAD Technician to work for a Large Oil and Gas Operator. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday, 40 hour work week with some overtime based in Midland, TX. Position is office based with some field visits involved. Will consider candidates that have CAD technician backgrounds or Designer/Drafter backgrounds. Flexible on upstream/midstream/downstream experience with Upstream preferred. Will consider EPC candidates if have tank experience.
Working in the SWD group. Building water disposal facilities, giant frac ponds, pipelines and pumps. Current SWD facilities are being upgraded. Building 25 new SWD facilities this year alone. Building 37 Oil facilities.
- Level ll Pipe Designer
- CAD experience
- Will accept Cadworks or AutoCAD plant 3D
- Minimum of 2/3 years of experience (The more experience the better as environment is fast paced so there is no or little time to train)
- Experience with fiberglass a plus
- Volume designing/drafting experience
- Team oriented person who is willing to help out but also conscious of time management
- PI&D generation
- Document management - as built redlines, BOM/equipment lists for construction
- Will work alongside Facilities Engineer
This is a 1 year contract with high potential to extend beyond 1 year due to the amount of project work. We offer full benefits and 401k to our contractors. Local candidates are preferred but happy to work with candidates willing to secure lodging in Midland, TX(per diem can be applicable) and competitive hourly rates provided with overtime at 1.5. Ideal start date is March 4, 2019 or sooner.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.