My client, a large and well known Oil & Gas Operator out in Midland, TX is in need of a Piping Designer. Please see the full details below.
- 4-5 year's minimum of skid package/piping design experience
- Vessel Design experience a plus
- Will perform piping and structural design duties under direction from Engineering group and Lead Designer
- Will apply engineering design principles and procedures in performing engineering design work
- Ability to effectively read and understand Engineering Drawings to extract valuable information for fabrication.
- Provide drawings as well as final documentation at the end of each job to customer according to requirements
- Must have the ability to develop isometric drawings
- Create Bill of Material from drawings
- AutoCAD & CADWorx experience required
- Packaged equipment design, pressure vessel design preferred
Pay Rate: $30-$35/hour
Benefits: 401K, Health, Dental and Vision options available
Location: Midland/Odessa Office
Schedule: 5 days a week, 10 hours per day
Work balance: 80% in office, 20% fab shop located onsite
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.