Contract Piping Designer needed for one of our lead engineering clients in North East Lincolnshire; 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension.
We have interview slots scheduled for this week with a view for a start on 2nd January 2018.
The role is a primarily to provide safe, high quality piping designs & contribute both technically & commercially towards successful project completion for gas & petrochemical systems.
Reporting to the Project Engineer, duties will include producing piping designs, liaising with engineers, mentor less experienced team members, attending site surveys, site commissioning assistance, contributing towards internal audits, providing client feedback & supporting team members with technical issues.
Skills/ experience required:
* Working from & producing P&ID's & piping specifications.
* Production of datasheets & Bill of Materials.
* Ensuring designs take into account stress.
* Designs to completed in a 2D & 3D environment using Cadworx or similar.
* Competent in checking & approving drawings as per company quality procedures
* Excellent communications skills
* Delivering work in accordance with specified deadlines & standards.
If you are interested in this role & feel you have the suitable experience please send me your latest CV & call me in the Progressive Manchester office.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales