- Create and train modelling templates to team
- Brand new Office Facilities
- Growing global consultancy
You will be responsible for creating the piping profiles and templates in MicroStation 3D for a VicTracks project. You will be training and developing these templates with the design team and looking after the catalogue of the documents.
About the role
If you consider yourself a MicroStation expert and want to help develop template drawings in 3D modelling then this is the role for you! You will come in and set up temples for the piping and utilities work as well as cut sections on the model of pips.
What you can bring
- 7+ Years of experience working with MicroStation
- Specialise in Piping, civil and utilities design work
- Expert on Microstation 3D A MUST
- Can create profiles and templates for piping work
- Previous experience working on roads and utilities projects
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 3 month contract
- Developing templates in MicroStation
- Supportive office environment
- Conveniently located in Melbourne CBD
- Exposure to multiple civil projects nationally.
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in developing MicroStation templates in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018