Below is some information on a Piping CAD Technician position for an industry leading Engineering design Firm. They are currently seeking to make some key additions to their domestic workforce here in the U.S. One of the key positions they are seeking to fill is a Piping CAD Technician focusing on Oil & Gas projects in their Brea, CA location.
- Pipeline CAD Technician will assist with design development of new pipeline drawings, revising existing drawings, and preparing drawings of packages.
- Drafting workload to executed from explicit verbal, written instructions, and/or detailed sketches.
- This position successfully creates CAD documents; learns and follows company and client drafting standards, procedures and bill of materials specifications under supervision of project engineer; learns the practices of oil & gas pipeline industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of design software such as: AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation InRoads, BlueSky, and Excel to develop the design deliverables.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.