- Manage multiple pipeline infrastructure projects with moderate to high complexity.
- Responsible for oversight of all engineering, procurement, construction and cost/schedule control of projects.
- Interface primarily with the Midstream Operations team to coordinate and ensure pipeline projects are completed on time and within scope of project objectives.
- Ensure that all aspects of projects meet the highest standard of safety according to government regulation and company policy.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Demonstrated experience in project management and execution, engineering and construction quality control and materials management
- Knowledgeable in fundamentals of pipeline system design and operation, including pump design and operation, maintenance and reliability
- Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Experience with industry (API, ANSI, ASTM, etc.) standards
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of Bachelors of Engineering degree in relevant discipline required
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience required
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.