I currently have openings for EIGHT Project Engineers for a large Oil and Gas Operator out in the Midland, TX area.
My client is kicking off 2019 strong and is ready to significantly grow out their team to lead off all the new projects they have started for this year.
- 5+ year's experience in Midstream projects specific but not limited to pipeline, facilities, compressor stations, pump stations and storage tanks
- Must have experience within project execution and engineering from design to commissioning stage
- Must have minimum project size experience starting at 3 MM
- Experience in the Permian or Delaware Basins
- Strong leadership and communication skills as this role will work with multiple groups
- Must be open to travel from Midland, TX to Carlsbad, NM 2 to 3 times per week
Location: Midland, TX
Schedule: M-F 40 hour work week
Rate: Competitive Hourly + Overtime (flexible based off experience)
Benefits: 401K, 40 hours PTO, Health, Dental and Vision packages
Contract: 12 months
Per Diem: GSA standard
Mileage: IRS rate
Travel Day: Accommodated
Vehicle: Must provide own vehicle transportation
Start Date: ASAP
If this is something you are qualified and interested in hearing more about, please respond VIA EMAIL with your most updated resume and a good contact number to reach you.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.