My client, one of the largest Oil and Gas Companies in Midland, TX is currently looking for a Pipeline Control Engineer to join their team for a 6 month contract, with the potential to become full time. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a programming role and be ready to come in and hit the ground running.
- Provide electrical and controls engineering expertise in support of new equipment & system introductions,
- day to day operations field engineering operations
- Programming work at their large tank farms.
- Supporting automation equipment for geographical area.
- New installations
- PLC and HMI programming
- Manage integration COS
- perform FATs, other tests
- Being able to mentor younger engineers
- 10-15 years' experience in control engineering
- Pipeline/ liquid pipeline experience
- Experience in programming PLCs
- Knowledge of Koyo, Omron. Also known as PLC Direct.
- Allen Bradley
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Contract Length: 6 months - potential to extend or become full time
Pay: $70 to 85 an hr (Negotiable)
Per Diem: $130 a day
Location: Midland, TX
If you are interested in this position please apply with your most up to date resume and we will give you a call within the next 2 days
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.