I represent the Micro Electronics market here at Progressive Engineering, in particular I specialise in ASIC Design and Verification. I work to Place contractors on short term contracts (3-12months) here in the UK. I currently have a role that I believe might suit you based in Wiltshire on a 6 month Contract basis.
- Experienced top-level designer Physical back end Design Engineer.
- The role of the Digital Physical Design Engineer will be to focus on the full RTL to GDSII flow of large complex designs.
- Need to be experienced either in creating hard macros & or taking SoC design from RTL synthesis through to foundry ready tapeout (GDSII).
- It's a 28nm project and need experience of full chip integration and signoff.
- Someone to handle complex hierarchical chip integration in ICC2 which I need right now.
- Take responsibility for driving timing closure through physical synthesis and Place & Route tools, and working closely with ASIC vendors.
- Drive best-practice physical design and sub-micron methodologies to streamline physical design work. You must be well versed in: · Block level implementation including physical synthesis, P&R, CTS and optimization · Timing constraints, STA and timing closure · Physical Design Verification Flows · Floor planning, P&R and synthesis tools (Synopsys or Cadence considered)"
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales