Dear pharmacovigilance colleagues,
I hope you are well and enjoying the beautimus sun as I am.
I would like to offer you the following work opportunity as:
DRUG SAFETY ASSOCIATE, for my client in Bavaria, Germany.
By interest, take a look at the expectations and contact me for further details. If you do not have free capacities, feel free to pass it along:
Pharmacovigilance Associate (m/w)
- PV documentation administration, including the forwarding of incoming data of adverse effects and data entry
- Organizing and monitoring of case processing with continuous focus on deadline hold and work precision
- Forwarding of all adverse effects to the respective regulatory authorities und licensed partners as well as internal business partners from other key areas
- Daily development and processing of PV-lists in order to confirm case standing and completion of all AEs
- Filing and archiving of relevant PV-documents
- Reconciliation of drug risk reports in cross-functional form
- Fulfilled Degree / Certification in Medical Documentation, Medical Assistance or relatable pharmaceutical / scientific education ex. PTA or Nurse
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical industry or relatable industry of advantage
- Good knowledge of medical terminology, ideally in MedDRA coordination
- Good skills in MS Office
- Fluent German with good English speaking skills
Start: June 2018
Duration: 7 month (possible extension TBD)
Hiring model: ECM, fulltime and on-site
Thank you for your consideration, looking forward to your application and a possible mutual collaboration,
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Medical Affairs / Market Access / Drug Safety - Freelance
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.