As pharmaceutical planner you are responsible for forecasting the demand of the business unit, ensuring that the demand plan supports the Marketing/Strategic Plans, for realizing the Operating Working Capital in line with the targets of the business unit. You will be responsible for one product group and will be in close contact with customers and CMO's to ensure all timelines are fulfilled.
- You maintain plans that support the agreed Customer Service Levels and supply strategy.
- You manage any eventual allocation issue and oversupply issues with other BU's.
- You are responsible for the Supply and Inventory planning of your respective Product Market Combination (PMC) .
- You develop and communicate the detailed requirements and schedules for both production and replenishment to warehouses schedule.
- You will have a global responsibility for one product group.
- You will initiate and participate in local and global projects.
- You will be part of a team of 3 planners, each responsible for their own products
- You have a degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or other relevant discipline.
- You have the ambition to learn planning in a challenging environment. You have the potential for future growth.
- We offer a challenging, comprehensive, guiding and operational job, with many opportunities for personal input and plenty of discussions with other professionals. The organization is very flat. You have much freedom and responsibility associated in an open, direct and informal atmosphere.
- The wide diversity of disciplines makes it possible to offer employees a great variety of roles throughout their career. We stimulate people to determine their own career path and we encourage international careers.
What you can expect
- Salary up to 54.000 €
- 37 days of holiday
- Personal growth opportunities
Are you ready for a new challenge Pharmaceutical planner at an international organization with plenty of room for own initiative and development? Then get in touch with Gaia Brouwers for more information or to apply directly: 020 530 5888 / G.brouwers [@] progressiverecruitment.com.