- Prepares, negotiates and/or processes various permits from municipalities and agencies: excavation, encroachment, traffic control plans, tree trimming, sidewalk blockage forms, site specific forms, railroads and CalTrans. Continual interaction with permit requestors on job designs for clarification of job scope and schedules.
- Field meets with external and internal customers, city agencies, contractors, city traffic engineers, field inspectors, general foremen and construction administrators to deliver or pick-up traffic control plans, excavation and encroachments permits, state highway permits, railroad permits and payments
- Coordinates and arranges all railroads and MTDB flagging requirements or construction projects
- Attends City Utility (certification required), Cal Trans Meetings as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.