My client is a large name in the financial industry looking for a Pega Architect to join their team based in Sydney CBD for an initial 6 month contract starting in 2-4 weeks.
About the role
Working alongside a highly experienced team and innovative team, you will have strong consulting skills, communication and documentations skills. You will be an SME for a the PEGA PRPC product.
- Drive full PRPC implementation cycle
- Requirement understanding and elicitation, and Integrations in Pega
- Be a trusted advisor with Pega and work with the team to overcome any related issues
- Write, design specification documents and
- Effectively communicate specifications with the stakeholders and on board with ideas
What you can bring to this role
- Minimum 5 years architecture experience
- Minimum 2 years experience on Pega PRPC 7.x or later (design, build & implementation)
- Experience with REST, SOAP web service, API, JMS, MQ based integration
- Hands on Pega PRPC development
- Experience within the financial industry is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018