Location: Melbourne, Australia
An exciting opportunity has come up to join a newly formed team in a PEGA Architect cappacity. This role would be working onsite at an investment bank based in Melbourne CBD. There are Opportunities for Junior/Mid/Senior/Lead Technical and Function PEGA SME's.
- Actively participate in Business value assessment and business requirements elaboration phases.
- Actively participate in the requirements, design and construction phases; to lead to successful delivery of the project.
- Actively lead complex design and be a key anchor on the design of PRPC implementation projects.
- Review the designs developed by Clients or other parties as well.
- This role will be based London, Leeds, Sheffield or Manchester
- Relevant proven experience in PRPC (Pega RULES Process Commander) technology platform
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Certified Lead System Architect - 2 (CLSA) certification preferred.
Required Technical Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of PRPC features both on Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rule Engine (BRE) side. Well Versant with release-to-release features.
- Should have good knowledge on all rule types, User Interface (UI) and correspondence features.
Salary: $400-1200 Depending on Experience, 12 Months Notice. Please contact Thomas Chapman for further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018