A large international organization in Eindhoven is looking for a Packaging Developer for a project of at least 6 months.
We're hiring a Packaging Developer!
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Work with large and small based projects.
- Die cut creation in CAD.
- Create prototype and organise packaging release.
- Schedule the packaging.
- Work with large and small projects.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
- Geometrical problem solving.
- Upload technical product documentation to the PLM system.
- Knowledge of Paper and plastic.
- Experience with Windchill, Artios CADE and CAPE palletizing software is a pre.
- BSc OR MSc in Packaging Science/ Industrial Design Engineering or similar
Apply now for the role of Packaging Developer and send your CV to Chiara de Meijer via c.demeijer(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Chiara de Meijer on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.