- CBD Location
- Competitive Daily Rate
- 6 Month Contract - Likely to extend
About the role
A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the Australia.
We are looking for an experienced PMO Lead & Strategic PMO Lead with previous exposure to large separation projects to hit the ground running on this 24 month project.
About the role
You will own responsibility for delivery and creation of the PMO as this is a demerger project.
You will ensure the project milestones are reached as per plan, all changes are signed off and approved by senior stakeholders, project reports are signed and up-to-date.
- Have 5-7 years of experience in PMO lead;
- You must have experience managing large transformation programs for more than 3-5 years;
- Have experience of running Project governance framework in a complex matrix structure from the ground up;
- Be able to coordinate all streams and make sure that they deliver according to the plan;
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders;
- Prior Insurance, Finance or big separation project experience is must;
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please Apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018