- Position(s): 1
- Title: Project Engineer
- Duration: 6-12 months (possibility of extension/ direct hire)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Austin, TX
- Work Schedule: 8 hour shifts 5 days a week
- Pay Rate: Hourly rate + overtime when applicable (anything over 40 hours in a workweek)
- Review weekly project reports to ensure adequate actions to mitigate risks, issues, and exploit opportunities.
- Ensure project execution plans are comprehensive, current, and fit for purpose.
- Assure schedule and milestone updates properly reflect work performed and forecast remaining activities correctly
- Develop and maintain portfolio risk register
- Assist development of specific project tools, including work process maps, procedures, forms, templates, agendas and checklists
- Support cost forecasting, validation of spend, and analysis for accruals.
- Coach adherence with company and group standards, requirements, processes, and initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 7 years experience in Project Management
- 7 years experience in Capital Projects in the Hydrocarbons/ O&G/ Petrochemicals industries
- 5 years experience overseeing or direct management of third party engineering.
- Field experience is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical and strong problem solving skills. Able to assess risks and articulate root causes.
- Able to multitask, shift priorities
- Strong working capability in MS Excel, Visio, Powerpoint
- CPM planning experience highly preferred
- Organized, independent, results oriented
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this role, please reply back with an updated resume to p.stroudATprogressiverecruitment.com
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.