An opportunity has risen for a PHP Engineer to join an exciting start up business in Sydney!
The right person will be working within the small, yet growing development team, working on established and new client software development projects. This candidate will be able to write flawless code using PHP, have a passion for developing great code and able to work collaboratively and meet deadlines. Understanding how to work effectively in a fast paced environment is essential.
If you are interested in working on exciting projects, passionate about development and want to continue to build on your skillset, then this is the role for you.
Skills required for this position include:
- 3 + years experience in PHP Application Development.
- Build reusable, stable and secure PHP modules.
- PHP 5.6 experience
- Experience working with Laravel framework
- Object Oriented Design experience
- API, REST json and XML experience.
- Apache, Linux and GIT knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders environment.
- Passionate about all things design and development
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply with your most recent CV and I will get in touch to discuss ASAP.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com