- Programme of works: Develops and maintains programme of works for a complex Power Generation programme of turnkey projects, including Engineering, Procurement and Construction phases though to Commissioning and Client takeover.
- Partner with key stakeholders to achieve the above - Program Director, Project Controls Manager, Project Managers, Commissioning Manager, Site Managers, Engineering, Procurement, suppliers and subcontractors, amongst others.
- Reporting: Prepare various reports to management and client. Communicate programmes in the required format and stakeholders.
- Risk: Supports the project and programme risk management by proactively working with stakeholders to capture risks and mitigation plans and follow through to full implementation whilst maintaining the established risk register.
- Change management: Supports the Project Implementation and Engineering teams on schedule change management and proactively identifies and highlights linkages, dependencies and impacts (positive and negative) on project, programme and portfolio levels.
- Issues/Opportunities: Work with stakeholders to manage schedule slippages, identify causes, propose recovery plans and opportunities for schedule improvement and reporting on all of the above; Maintains risk / issue / opportunity log at project level and escalates to program level when required depending on their importance.
- Support: Support Program/Project Manager in various other planning tasks.
- Teamwork: Work with the Project Implementation team members to apply joined up team thinking;
- Lessons Learnt: Identify, highlight and implement lessons learned;
- Functional Excellence: Have an appreciation of functional excellence and willingness to apply existing best practice processes and tools.
- Proficient in MS Projects; MS applications;
- Strong communication skills to get stakeholders buy in and overcome resistance;
- Strong interpersonal skills along with good English oral / written communication skills;
- Disciplined, methodical and capable of producing quality work to meet demanding schedules;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexible approach to work, travelling within the UK might be required (up to 25%)
- Power generation industry, EPC experience is an advantage.
Interested or know someone that could be?
Please get in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales