The OFOis responsible for managing the entire order-execution process, from the time an order is in execution to the time the products are booked in customer warehouse.
* Steer Sales Order from execution until material (spare parts and finished material) is booked in customer warehouse.
* Ensure Sales Order flow through affected departments
* Responsible for execution of agreed net sales target, customer capability and reliability by region.
* Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
* Confirm/align per sales order
o Check all new SO on confirmation (confirmed/aligned/according requested date - standard lead time)
o Check capacity availability
o Negotiate increase capacity
o Check component availability
o Negotiate reduction lead time
o Negotiate potential solutions with Supply Chain Team
o Document root cause for non-confirmation within 5 days
* Steer SO/follow up Customer Reliability
o Take the lead in solving issues when sales order is not on track (mobilize concerned departments; secure commitment from internal/external suppliers, customer, stock transfer)
o Manage consequences of priority changes (reconfirm sales order and adjust capacity leveling, availability check)
* Provide SCC team with simulated lead time
* Responsible for inventory RAW material
- Best practices in business process (Order to Cash Process)
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain and Sales
- Good knowledge of Lean Thinking
- Basic Knowledge of Production environment
* Experience in either supply chain, preferably first experience in production planning
* Hands on experience, action oriented
* Previous experience working with international customers.
* Master, Bachelor with experience
* ERP systems, SAP is a plus
* Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Fluent in English
* Fluent in French and/or Dutch
* Result oriented person with pro-active attitude
* Strong communication skills
* Empathic, integer, strong and assertive negotiator
* Takes ownership, strong sense of responsibilities and initiative
* Highly developed interpersonal skills
* Problem solver
* Customer focus