I'm currently looking for an Operations Technician with at least 5 years experience within the IT sector ideally in simular roles for a 6 months contract with a worldwide media organisation based in the Sydney CBD starting ASAP.
The Operations Technician will help expand this companies Global IT presence by providing IT support to the Sydney and Brisbane teams. This person must exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing superb customer service. Additionally you will understand the office culture and maintain excellent relationships with global customers, business partners and IT team members.
Day to Day tasks will include:
- Provide onsite IT support at two locations in Australia: Sydney and Brisbane
- Provide remote support via ticket, chat, phone, or video conference
- Travel to other remote sites within your region to provide in person support
- Help document and automate common tasks
- Maintain inventory of equipment, software applications, and other IT assets
- Setup and troubleshoot AV systems for company meetings, events, etc
- Support our tech services: Google Apps, Atlassian (Jira), etc
The Ideal candidates will have:
- Atleast 5 years IT Industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of Mac OS 10.11x, 10.12x and iOS and Apple hardware (Essiential)
- Experience with a ticketing support platform like (Jira, ZenDesk, Remedy, etc)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Network fundamentals (network configs, VPN, printing, etc) able to set up 802.1x
- Familiar with Google Suite (Gmail, GCal, GDocs, etc)
- Experience using remote support tools (Bomgar, Remote Desktop Connect, GoToAssist, etc)
If this role is of interest to you please apply today and I will be intouch with you to discuss the role further as interviews will be happening this week,
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018