A fast growing telecommunications company in Littleton, CO is looking for an Operations Technician to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Operations Technician looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- This position requires strong technical skill level working on complex assignments within the network systems installation and/or maintenance activities.
- You will be a technician for customer/company network systems installation and/or maintenance activities.
- Resolves complex network problems involving power, network hardware and software, lines, modems and terminals.
- Uses software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose network status and problems; conducts complex network monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities.
- Resolves complex trouble tickets.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 5 - 7 years related experience in specific area or equivalent.
- May require technical certification.
Why work with us?
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Health Advocate
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Group accident
- Group Critical illness
- 401 (k) retirement plan
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a telecommunications company out of Littleton, CO.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.