- Coordinate between the Project Team and Operations to define the documentation and information to be handed over to support operations planning, start-up preparations, and ultimate operations, including formats and characteristics of the information management systems and tools.
- Develop Documents for Operations Strategy; interfacing with stakeholders on requirements and delivery.
- Ensure Contractor and Supplier documentation and information deliverables meet contract requirements for handover to Operations
- Role is to build documentation to define Operations and Maintenance requirements for facilities and infrastructure operation.
- Operations Support Technicians will be responsible to write and build Operating Procedures, Maintenance Plans and solicit feedback from Operations, Maintenance, Engineering and vendors to ensure all needs are addressed.
- This will be an evergreen process where updates will be made to these procedures as needed to capture learnings and disseminate across all Operating and Maintenance teams.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 20+ years industry working experience in areas of operations and/or project technical support, including working experience with document management, and IT systems and tools
- Operations and / or Maintenance experience, preferably someone with lead experience (ex. foreman or higher) with history defining or writing such plans.
- Will consider engineer or strong engineer tech if they have sufficient operations experience.
- Expert level proficiency in Information Management skill area
- Understanding of information and documentation needs and uses in operating oil and gas facilities
- Experience in a Production, Refining or Chemicals operations technical support organization
- Strong skills for communicating and interacting with teams.
- Ability to influence outcomes to meet specified requirements without direct authority over the teams responsible to produce the deliverable
- Bachelor's degree in technical or engineering disciplines desired
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.