Title: Operations Specialist
Pay rate: $13/hour
Duration: 6 months to perm
Shift: 12 hour shifts, rotating night/day,
Work Location: Mansfield, Texas
Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a multinational chemical company, for an Operations specialist. The successful candidate will work in our clients plant where they will be responsible for the monitoring and operation of plant process equipment used in the manufacturing process
- Maintaining the flow of the correct raw materials to the batch station as specified in each work order and as directed by the Machine Operator.
- Maintaining the weights of rubber and manually added ingredients within our control limits.
- Correctly packaging finished goods to railcars, bulk trailers and boxes in accordance with established work instructions.
- Monitoring quality of the finished goods products.
- Maintaining housekeeping in accordance with established standards in all areas of the batch station, packaging area, and AO/UV Blend area.
- Producing and packaging AO/UV Blends in accordance with the work order.
- Operating all company equipment in accordance with established operating and safety procedures.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in plant operations.
- Experience running machines/equipment in a plant environment.
- Ability to operate Forklift.
- Must be able to tolerate working environment with inside ambient temperatures, including excessive heat and cold.
- High school education or equivalent.
- 1-4 years working knowledge of plan operations.
If you are interested please send me your resume or call me on 7134231646
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.