Progressive IT are seeking an Operations Analyst for a software company within the financial sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, global company, and have the opportunity to embark on an exciting and rewarding career path.
You will become part of a highly entrepreneurial, challenging environment, working closely with the team to develop, document, and implement daily operational procedures for the company's globally hosted production client base.
- Monitoring Server Utilisation
- Data Delivery
- Daily Process Monitoring
- Analysis of Error Messages
- User Maintenance and Reporting
- Release Deployment
- Data Housekeeping
- Data Process Flows
- TPA Management
- Regular Health Checks.
- Setting up Environments
- Disaster Recovery Testing
- Monthly Maintenance
- Self-motivated and highly organised; you are ready to take ownership of problems and issues as required.
- You will liaise comfortably with clients and internal resource across all geographies and at all levels within the respective organisations.
- You will be a quick learner of new systems and business processes.
- Analytical and inquisitive by nature.
- 2-3+ years' experience in Business Systems Support/ Service Desk/ Systems Administrator roles either within or the financial services industry.
- Familiarity with business processes within financial services such as Fund Accounting / Funds Management / Custodial Services / Investment Operations.
- Proven ability in analysing system status information and business data flows; isolating issues, assessing implications and formulating solutions.
- Competent using tools such as SQL and Excel for the retrieval and analysis of data.
- Diploma or bachelor degree in I.T. related field
- Exposure to business systems architecture, system administration, and production support
- Experience with Citrix, RD Web, and Web-based applications.
- Performing database maintenance activities such as reindexing, running statistics, and performing database backups / restores within SQL Server Management Studio would be highly advantageous.
- Exposure to operating and maintaining servers running operating systems such as Windows and Linux
If this role sounds to be of interest, please apply with your updated resume and a consultant from Progressive will be in contact to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018