An opportunity has arisen for an Operations Analyst to join a global financial institute.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an Investment Banking or Financial Services environment, and ideally an understanding of interest rate swaps and derivatives.
- Act as single point of contact for member and client queries across all clearing activity
- Build and maintain strong relationships with members and clients
- Manage cash payments for the treasury operations department
- Ensure security policies, business processes and guidelines are adhered to
- Monitoring of member clearing activity and management of trade exceptions
- Previous experience working in Investment Banking or for a Financial Institution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, in addition to strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience with Murex or Calypso would be an advantage
The organisation are able to offer an excellent working environment and company culture, with significant opportunity for professional development.
If this sounds like a role you may be interested in, please apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018