- Manages and monitors ticket volume and assigns tickets to available locators.
- Coordinates workload ticket reassignments and damage prevention activities with Division management team, including making user changes on the TMS to accommodate after-hour emergency coverage.
- Maintains and installs the ticket management software on locator equipment.
- Uses ESRI to define service areas for the protection of priority pipeline facilities
- Upload GIS Shapefiles to TMS.
- Define, establish and rebalance locator work area boundaries.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as needed, including support of the Public Awareness Program.
- Associates Degree in relevant field from an accredited institution
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license and safe driving record
- Working knowledge of a Leak Management System (LMS) used to monitor leaks and documentation.
- Intermediate knowledge of ESRI mapping systems (ArcEditor) with the ability to create and copy records/files from one database to another.
- Basic knowledge of Florida Statute 556 (Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety).
- Understanding of excavation practices as it pertains to natural gas operations, methods of construction, gas emergency response, leak investigation is preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.