OCTG QAQC Inspector - 3 months on 1 month off - Gulf Location
Long term contract
Rotational: 3 months on / 1 months off
Gulf location - onshore site location
Remuneration: USD 2,000 - 2,400 per month + Site Accommodation + Transport + Food + Laundry + Flights + Medical Insurance
- Minimum 8+ years experience in oil/gas industry
- 6+ years experience in QAQC for wells (drilling and completion)
- Experience with exploration and production drilling and completion tools, OCTG, rig equipment, field and rig inspection processes
- Knowledge of the plant equipment and materials to be inspected (including; metallurgical testing, mechanical testing in relation to ASTM, ISO and API industry standards).
- Working knowledge of drill stem inspection and non-destructive inspection and standards such as AMSE, NACE, ASNT.
- Knowledge of oilfield OCTG size, weight and grade
- Strong English communication skills
- Middle East work experience is considered highly advantageous.
- HND or HNC or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or welding engineering or metallurgy or similar
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.