Node.js Developer - London - 3 Months
Backend Node.js Developer needed for a new team to start in January for a greenfield project. Need to have strong node.js experience, an understanding of API's and micro-services, particularly integrating with 3rd party SDKs/APIs such as Linkedin, Google, Facebook, etc. You will be creating high volume, secure and resilient micro-services to support the fast pace of innovation and change. You will rapidly enhance and modernise existing API solutions using the latest technologies and methods. You will be working in an agile environment with some of the latest technologies.
- Extensive experience with node.js and developing API's (REST/SOAP)
- Extensive experience with micro-service architecture
- Must have been a tech-lead and be able to work autonomously
- Good knowledge of the Front End (REACT/Angular)
- Knowledge of how Agile development works, specifically working with in-house and 3rd parties in that context
- Can work with databases SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, Postgres etc)
- Ideally experience with Hero
- Good problem solver
- Great communication skills
Please send me your cv or give me a call on 0121 632 5555 if interested.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales