Currently looking for a Network engineer for an initial 3 month contract (will extend) with a large integrated facilities organisation spanning across Australia and New Zealand with this role being based in the Melbourne CBD starting the role in the next 2-4 weeks.
Joining a fast paced and challenging environment my client is looking for a positive and forward thinking engineer who's ready to come on board and make a positive impact and support the current team and businesses processes that are currently in place.
Please see below a few of the skills / Experience needed for this role:
- 5 + years in a network engineer role or similar position
- Strong experience in network, switching, security and routing
- Exposure to Cloud (preferable Azure)
- BAU experience
- Migration experience
- Firewalls - experience
- Cisco certified
- Multiple database experience
- Layer 2 & 3 strong knowledge
- Design and implementation of networks
- Checkpoint - hardware knowledge
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today and I will be intouch with you to discuss this role further.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com