Network Security Engineer / Firewalls Expert - Brussels
As a Network Security Firewalls Expert you will be integrated in the IT Network & Systems Datacentre business unit and be a part of the Network Security team which is responsible for the firewalls management.
Network Security Engineer /Firewalls Expert - responsibilities:
Project and support on firewall Fortinet, Checkpoint and Palo Alto systems
- Participate in daily management of the firewall.
- Incident management due to firewall problem or security policies (routing problem and flow rules).
- Apply your firewall technology experience during the project and if needed share the experience with the other project team members.
- Together with the project team guarantee that the business requirements continue to be offered during & after the project.
- Guarantee that the offered solution is in line with the customer companies' security policies.
- Document the delivered solution.
- Management of the flow opening request with the respect of the security policies rules and the SLA.
- Usage of the Tufin tools workflow
Network Security Engineer / Firewalls Expert - your profile:
Of course, there are some mandatory features you must possess to fit the profile we prioritized:
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in following domain:
Checkpoint /Fortinet / Palo Alto firewalls
- You have experience with firewall, daily management, incident solving and migration/upgrade projects
- You are a teamplayer, quick self-starter
- You are flexible, accurate & control minded
- You have a pro-active attitude
- You have good analytical and synthesis skills
- You have good communication and influencing skills
- You will work in an agile organization
Network Security Engineer /Firewalls Expert - offer:
Duration: 12 Months
Start date: ASAP
Keywords: IT, ICT, Network, CISCO, CCNA, CNNP, routing, switching, infrastructure, job, mission, firewalls, checkpoint, fortinet, palo alto, administrator, engineer,...