A global Network Solutions company in Englewood, CO is looking for a Network Engineer to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Provides technical support to manage a large enterprise networks.
- Installs, configures, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Plans and supports network infrastructure.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Provides clear technical documentation and written procedures to ensure other members of the support organization can assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and changing complex customer environments.
- Runs network applications testing, and may also include running performance tests.
- Monitors and troubleshoots platform and OS based problems, network infrastructure and connectivity issues.
- Routing and switching protocols, firewall systems.
- Candidate should have quick learning skills and be able to adapt to challenging and fast paced environment.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and have a can do attitude.
- Candidate must have excellent time management skills and be very responsive to customer queries/concerns.
- Need good interpersonal communication skills, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment as needed.
You must have …
- 4-8 years of experience as Network Engineer in a large, corporate, multi-office environment with excess of 1,000 end customers
- BS Degree
- Certifications such as CCNA and CCNP are desired.
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a Network Solutions company out of Englewood, Colorado.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.